The Campus consists of two buildings, the first houses classes from Pre-Nursery up to Year 2. All classes in this building have their patio area as well as a communal patio and there is an Interactive Whiteboard in every classroom. There is also an early years/Key Stage 1 Library and an early years dining area, where meals are served to all early year’s pupils.
The new campus building is impressive, providing excellent facilities which include:
- Indoor multi-purpose sports hall
- Outdoor multi-purpose sports area with spectator seating stand
- Artificial surface football/rugby/hockey pitch
- Three Science laboratories
- Music/Drama room + 8 individual music practice rooms
- Dance Studio
- 2 Computer Suites
- Art/Design & Technology room (plus a further room for Secondary in the future)
- 3 Libraries (1 for KS1, 1 for KS2 and another for Secondary)
- Interactive Whiteboards in every classroom
- A dedicated dining hall and theater
- A multi-purpose hall
- The plan is to have a swimming pool
- Art Gallery for exhibitions.