A cookie is a small information file sent by a website and stored in a user’s browser to allow the website to consult the user’s activity on the site.
On this website we use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these are essential for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user. If these cookies are disabled the user will be unable to receive our content and services correctly.
- Analytical cookies – these help to provide statistical data on the use of the website to allow us to improve our content and service.
Users may choose at any time which cookies to enable on this website using their browser settings:
- For Chrome, see https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- For Explorer, see https://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For Firefox, see https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For Safari, see https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042